Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Eden project?

Much excitement today as we've found out that a bid we placed at a local auction site has won!  A house is being knocked down and we will be going to take away their geodesic greenhouse!  I've always wanted one, they are a bit star wars and allegedly the best design to keep a constant warm temperature, much better than my little glass pagoda.

So tomorrow we're heading out to figure out how to dismantle it and then re-erect it at the farm.  So, get ready for harsh words and arguments...

And the price £330!  bearing in mind I've seen a similar model for £3,000+, and this one had lovely wooden staging, I think I've got a bit of a bargain.... well that's before D and I fall out over my own version of Eden Project of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment